Do you know how cool, effective, innovative and amazing Sunbeam is? Well, we do now after pulling together the past year’s annual report. We had so much fun interviewing staff, volunteers, participants and clients of Sunbeam to create an annual report that shines a light on this amazing organization. We are thrilled to share it with you.
In this year’s report you will not only find some of the regular information presented by our Executive Director and Board Chairperson but you will also find:
- A colourful map giving you a bird’s eye view of the widespread area covered by Sunbeam services
- Pictures and a story from participants in Sunbeam’s day program
- Successes, key highlights, statistics and favourite quotes from the Directors of each service area
- Volunteer successes and milestones including the very moving story of Salome, a long-time volunteer, and the owner of Quilt Essentials in St. Jacobs
- Sunbeam’s history through a timeline
- And more….
We hope you take the time to open the report; we are sure you will be inspired and learn something new.
April Burrows and Laura-Lee McKeown
Sunbeam Fundraising Team