Cold Vegetable Pizza
“ I made this for my family on Mother’s Day. I used all green vegetables and it was a big hit!”
8 oz pkg of cream cheese
¼ cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
½ cup mayo
2 cans crescent roll biscuit dough
3 cups mixed raw vegetables diced fine and evenly
(options include peppers, tomato, broccoli,
carrot, spinach, cauliflower, green onion,
mushroom etc. )
Bake the Crust-
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll the cans of dough but don’t separate the pieces. Lay the dough out on the parchment covered pan. Press the seams together as best you can.
3. Bake until golden 8- 10 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Make the Ranch Spread-
1. Combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing and mayo until spreadable. (This can be refrigerated for a few hours or overnight to help the flavours combine but it doesn’t have to be)
1. Once the crust is completely cool, spread the ranch spread over the entire crust almost to the edge.
2. Sprinkle the chopped veggies evenly over the crust.
3. Cut into squares and serve immediately or refrigerate and serve later. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Patia Schacht, Sunbeam Volunteer